Important notes —
- Please have EHS courses pre-approved and logged into your graduation plans by your counselor.
- Reminder EHS is separate from PHS so you are responsible for monitoring and completing your work according to their guidelines.
- Students who have not completed EHS coursework by the last semester of their senior year may be required by their guidance counselor to take the course at PHS so as not to jeopardize graduation.
- EHS courses can be used for credit replacement but not grade replacement.
EHS Test Proctoring at Provo High
Electronic High School Test Proctoring is available daily in the PHS College & Career Center from 7:00 am – 3:00 pm.
Follow these instructions to take an EHS test at Provo High:
- Email Andrea Betts, firstname.lastname@example.org, to let her know which test you will be taking and schedule the date and time.
- Pay $10 to the business office.
- Bring receipt to Ms. Betts.
- Log into your test in the College & Career Center; Ms. Betts will enter the proctor code, and you may then take the test.